With the increasing adoption of eFiling and changes to state court administrative rules and retention standards, many Clerk offices are adopting the electronic case file. Implementing eFiling and a paper-on-demand model is advantageous to all parties as it improves efficiency, transparency and access to the court. JusticeTech is a low-cost, low-risk solution that transforms the clerk’s environment and enables court stakeholders to work with an electronic case file and workflow system.
JusticeTech works seamlessly with the court’s existing Case Management System (CMS) freeing clerks from the burdens of a paper case file. The solution dramatically improves productivity in the clerk’s office while providing convenient 24x7 online services to constituents.
JusticeTech integrates with other JusticeTech solutions for automating processes for all major court case types, including Civil, Criminal (and Prosecution), Juvenile, Domestic, Traffic and Appellate.
- Document capture methods (eFiling, scanning, and more)
- Workflow to efficiently review, index and docket incoming filings
- Workflow for judges to review, mark up and sign documents
- eForms for capturing data from workflow users and filers
- Public access to the secured electronic case file
- Electronic service, notification and electronic certification
- CMS integration